Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace
|Mental Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace|
|£895.00 +VAT £1074.00 inc. VAT|
An in depth 2 day mental health training course that covers a wide range of workplace mental health conditions for both adults and children.
Learners will understand common mental health issues and the services and support available from healthcare professionals and voluntary organisations.
This mental health training course includes:
- substance misuse and its effects in the workplace
- workplace policies and procedures for dealing with mental health
- tolerance and understanding when dealing with workplace mental health
- understanding potential issues and positive and negative mental health workplace practices
- specific workplace mental issues:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs a understanding of workplace mental health. This includes recognising mental health conditions and how to provide the correct assistance and/or information.
"I was very happy doing this. Made me feel comfortable and easy to talk to
Ms D Bainbridge 25/Sep/2019
First Aid Industry Body Approved: