- Policies and Procedures /
- Quality Policy
Quality is very important to us.
First Aid For All Limited was established in 2008 to provide training services to businesses, organisations, and individuals. Our office and main training facility is in Audenshaw, Tameside, Greater Manchester.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers and, due to the nature of our services, poor quality service delivery could result in personal and organisational harm for our clients. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations while also ensuring compliance with the relevant UK Government guidance and legislation for the services we supply.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- gathering and monitoring customer feedback for all regulated training courses delivered. Anonymous feedback can be submitted via our website
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly. New employees receive on-the-job training and all employees receive also regular updates to ensure quality management is at the core of our service delivery.
This policy is available on the Company website: https://firstaidforall.uk/first_aid_for_all/quality_policy.cfm and can also be found in the employee online documents store, available to all employees.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees: full-time, part-time, and freelance have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
"The trainer presented the course very well and explained things that I found complicated. ..."
Mr J McCormack 24/Nov/2023
First Aid Industry Body Approved:
Training Centre: 16018
©2023 All Rights Reserved.