Workplace Mental Health Training
Workplace mental health training will enable staff to recognise and deal with mental health issues in the workplace.
Source UK HSE Working days lost in Great Britain
- Stress, depression or anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders accounted for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health, 17.9 million and 8.9 million respectively.
- On average, each person suffering took around 17.6 days off work. This varies as follows:
- 21.6 days for Stress, depression or anxiety
- 20.0 days for Ill health cases
- 18.4 days for Musculoskeletal disorders
- 9.1 days for Injuries
Until recently UK businesses owners, managers, and staff have been largely unaware of the impact mental health issues can have on individuals, teams, and the organisation.
It is also important to realise the impact on social and family life that workplace mental health issues can have.
The FAIB accredited Mental Health courses are the best available in terms of Quality, Standards and Price. The 2 day mental health course is unique to others as it supports three key areas:
- Mental Health
- Wellbeing and supporting
- Promoting and managing these in the workplace
We should all learn how to recognise mental health issues in ourselves, colleagues, family, and friends.
We can deliver mental health training courses at your premises or on public mental health and wellbeing courses in our training locations. We provide some of the most affordable classroom and Zoom based mental health training in the UK. Contact us and it is quick and easy to book a course and have trained mental health staff in your workplace.
On-site Mental Health Training Courses
We can also design bespoke mental health courses for specific needs: contact us to discuss all the options.
School mental health: we offer mental health training courses for schools that covers the issue specific to large and small schools in the UK.
All our mental health course prices include:
- Professional instruction in an enjoyable and practical course
- Mental health manual
- All course materials
- All necessary training equipment
- Certificate valid for 3 years
- There are no hidden costs.
Training can be delivered at our main office in Manchester, one of our approved mental health training venues or on a clients own premises at a time to suit your business/staff requirements. We can deliver mental health evening courses for night shift workers and weekend mental health courses.
"Excellent trainer, everything was clear and made easy to understand...."
Mr G Singh 05/Feb/2024
First Aid Industry Body Approved:
Training Centre: 16018
©2024 All Rights Reserved.