Appointed Person First Aid Course
- Popular Courses /
- Appointed Person
Appointed Person First Aid Training - old
The appointed person first aid course is still available but we suggest you have a look at the 1 day Emergency First Aid At Work course (EFAW) introduced by the Health & Safety Executive on 1st October 2009.
Because the Emergency First Aid at Work course:
- is Health & Safety Executive approved and leads to a recognised first aid qualification, unlike the appointed person first aid course
- covers virtually the same first aid skills
- is the same duration: 1 day
- is the same price (with us)
- gives the person the right to be an official first aider in the workplace
The EFAW course has effectively replaced the Appointed Person first aid course as on successful completion it gives the first aider more options & flexibility in the first aid roles they can cover in the work place.
Please contact us if you are unsure of the appropriate first aid course for you or your business.
"Very good experience having a good trainer...."
Mr R Holbrook 15/Jun/2022
First Aid Industry Body Approved: