Parents Child Baby First Aid Course
- Popular Courses /
- Parents First Aid
Child Baby First Aid Course for Parents
A basic Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Course is usually 3 hours of training for the most common and most serious sudden child baby first aid situations. Even in this short time a person can gain the skills to save a life in an emergency situation.
There is also a 12 hour / 2 day Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Course that complies with OFSTED and Early Years requirements.
We regularly run Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Course in Manchester, Ashton under Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Cheshire, Lancashire, and Yorkshire. We can also run first aid courses in many other areas by request.
The 3hr paediatric child baby first aid training course will include:
- Dealing with an emergency.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty.
- Administer CPR - resuscitation with practical sessions on both child and baby manikins.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
Please understand that this is a basic introduction to first aid life saving skills for children and infants. The course can be tailored to suite the specific requirements of the employer or organisation.
Please contact us to discuss the paediatric child baby first aid training course in more detail.
Footnote: Pediatric first aid course is the same, just American spelling.
"Top marks. Deborah was amazing...."
Mr K Whitfield 29/Oct/2021
First Aid Industry Body Approved: