Basic First Aid Training Course
- Popular Courses /
- Basic First Aid
Short Basic First Aid Training
A Basic First Aid course is at least 3 hours of basic first aid training. Even in this short time a person can gain the skills to save a life in an emergency situation.
We regularly run basic first aid courses in Manchester and we can also run first aid courses in other areas as required.
The Basic First Aid training course will include:
- Dealing with an emergency.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty.
- Administer CPR - resuscitation with practical sessions.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
Please understand that this is a basic introduction to first aid life saving skills. The course can be tailored to suite the specific requirements of the employer.
Please contact us to discuss the basic first aid course in more detail.
"Joanne was amazing, I was dreading a first aid course as they are so dull and you switch off and learn nothing, jo made ..."
Miss D Smith 26/Mar/2019
First Aid Industry Body Approved: