12 hour/ 2 day (OFSTED) Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Course
- Popular Courses /
- 2 day Paediatric First Aid
2 day Paediatric First Aid Training Course
The paediatric child baby first aid course that complies with OFSTED and Early Years requirements is at least 12 hours of training.
The 12 hour paediatric first aid course covers the most common and most serious sudden child and baby first aid situations. The trainee will gain the skills to preserve and prolong life in an emergency situation involving children and babies.
There is also a basic 3 hour Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Course and a new (2017) Paediatric Emergency Child Baby First Aid Course 1 day/6 hour
We regularly run 12 hour Paediatric Child Baby First Aid Courses in Manchester, Ashton under Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Cheshire, Lancashire, and Yorkshire. We can also run first aid courses in other many areas by request.
The paediatric child baby first aid training course will include:
- Dealing with an emergency.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty.
- Administer CPR - resuscitation with practical sessions on both child and baby manikins.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who has minor injuries
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from burns
- Recognition of common childhood illnesses: meningitis, croup, chicken pox, etc.
This is a comprehensive first aid course for people working or spending time with children and infants. The course can be tailored to suite the specific requirements of the employer or organisation.
Please contact us to discuss the paediatric child baby first aid training course in more detail.
Footnote: Pediatric first aid course is the same, just American spelling.
"Brilliant course with everything that I needed to know. All questions answered. No awkwardness. Jaime (sorry if i spelt ..."
Miss S Tabois 17/Jul/2017
First Aid Industry Body Approved: